- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Why study in Germany?
- No tuition fees at public universities in Germany
- Excellent higher education staff members and infrastructure
- Internationally recognized degrees
- Study programs taught in English
- Great job opportunities
- Staying in Germany after your studies
Eligibility for Foundation Program
- An O level
Eligibility for an Undergraduate Program
HND or A Year University studies
Eligibility for a Master program
- Minimum of a second class lower bachelor degree grade
Eligibility for a PhD Program
- A good and above average master degree studies
- A good research proposal
Eligibility for Visa
Proof of financial means for the duration of your stay, max. one year by one of the following
- Fully funded blocked German bank account bearing a minimum amount of 861,- per month / 10.332,- € for one year.
- Original official German declaration of sponsorship („Verpflichtungserklärung“) for the purpose of studies/ language course given before the competent German authority (Please note: Financing is usually only secured if declarant resides in Germany).
- Proof of a scholarship financed from German public funds or European supported funds covering the arising costs.
- March every year
- October every year
Cost and Expenses
- Tuition: 0 euro/Semester
- Flygo fee: N700, 000
- Flight Fare: N230,000(one way)
- Accommodation fee: 350 euro (monthly)
No details found.
- Admission procurement
- Letter of motivation
- Visa application
- Visa fee
- Travel health Insurance
- Prepaid Courier
- Flight fare
- Accommodation fee
No Details Found