US. faces 90, 000 doctor shortage by 2025, medical school association warns!!! by Forbes.
With a growing , aging population, the demand for physicians has intensified, and communities around the country are ready experiencing doctor shortages. A 2015 study conducted for the AAMC by IHS Inc., predicts that by the year 2025 the United States will face a shortage of between 46,000 – 90,000 physicians. There will be shortages in both primary and specialty care, and specialty shortages will be particularly large.
These shortages pose a real risk to patients. Because it takes between five and ten years to train a doctor, projected shortages in 2025 need to be addressed now so that patients will have access to the care they need.
WHY STUDY MEDICINE IN ST. LUCIA
- Excellent track record of providing quality education for over 37 years, committed to developing highly skilled and knowledgeable health professionals.
- Clinical training in USA, Canada, Caribbean, India and other part of the world.
- Affordable tuition fees.
- Most of our graduates are practicing in USA, Canada and many countries around the world.
COST OF ATTENDANCE/ TRIMESTER
Tuition: $4250 Living: $3000
*UPTO 40% SCHOLARSHIP IS AVAILABLE TOWARDS TUITION FEE
*FOR STUDENTS WITH GPA 3.5 AND ABOVE TILL BASIC SCIENCES…
*SUBJECT TO MAINTAIN THE ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE IN EACH TRIMESTER
- International Passport
- WAEC/ NECO RESULT
- Other documents i.e Any additional certificate earned
- January ( Spring)
- May ( Summer)
- September ( Fall) of every year.